JOB DESCRIPTION / REQUIREMENTS:
The Code Fusion team is seeking a Software Engineer who will be responsible for the delivery, architecture, and development of complex large-scale systems. The ideal candidate will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
The candidate should work within an agile development environment with other developers and responsibilities include design & development of performant web and mobile apps for different platforms, participate in project planning, develop and deliver world-class software solutions and work directly with Product Management and Sales to design and develop new product features.
Number Of Openings: 2
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design and develop complex and highly scalable Web/Mobile applications, and participate in all phases of the development process: planning, construction, and testing.
- Independently develop, code or modify, test, and debug application programs of varying degrees of complexity.
- Ship DRY and scalable code with a focus on performance optimization and backed by unit tests.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- SEO semantic coding and Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability and meet product requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BE, Computer Science, or any related field).
- Having 2+ years of experience in Front-end development.
- Experience in developing highly scalable applications that handle huge traffic and large amounts of data.
- Deep understanding of Web and Information Security concepts and concerns, such as CORS, CSP, CSRF, XSS, etc.
- Outstanding knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Hands-on experience with State management libraries like Redux/MobX.
- Outstanding knowledge of Frontend build tooling (Webpack/Parcel, Babel, NPM/Yarn).
- Solid understanding of single-page application (SPA) development.
- Rock-solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility and cross-platform compatibility issues.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of NoSQL and Relational databases (MySQL, Oracle, etc.) and understanding of database concepts (schemas, tables…).
- Experience with Progressive Web Apps and GraphQL.
- Have a passion for staying up-to-date with current technologies in web development.
- Experience working in a SCRUM team.
- Innovative and strong team player with amazing problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with GIT as a version control system.
- Experienced in Agile development methodologies and tools including JIRA and Bitbucket.
Special Instructions For Applicants:
Your CV must include: A detailed description of the nature of current and/or previous job/s, and roles played.